Giratina Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best place for gamers!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Pokesav Challenge Thread.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TwilightKai
Global Mod.
Global Mod.

My Pokesav Challenge Thread. Empty
PostSubject: My Pokesav Challenge Thread.   My Pokesav Challenge Thread. EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 8:12 am

Well here it is! My Pokesav challenge thread. Here I will challenge you, the members of the Giratina Network, to create a 100% legit looking Pokemon that must check out in Legit.exe.

For the first challenge, I will start you off with something easy. Make me a Giratina caught in a Ultra Ball with moves that it can learn. The Iv's must be 31/30/31/31/31/31.

Last edited by TwilightKai on Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkLugia
Knowledgable
Knowledgable
DarkLugia

PostSubject: Re: My Pokesav Challenge Thread.   My Pokesav Challenge Thread. EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 1:19 pm

Holy cow. That looks pretty tough. I am not that good at hacking so no I do not accept. LOL. lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/PokemonHacker09
Rex
Administrator
Administrator
Rex

PostSubject: Re: My Pokesav Challenge Thread.   My Pokesav Challenge Thread. EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 10:34 pm

Haha that is tricky ill have a go Cool Will you be adding new pokemon when the othe one is hacked.Maybe we can get some sort of prize for the winner?Anyway for the pokemon we have already hacked 100% legit put em in a list and link them to image shack so people can get our great 100% legit hacks. *Sticky*
Back to top Go down
https://giratinanetwork.darkbb.com
TwilightKai
Global Mod.
Global Mod.

PostSubject: Re: My Pokesav Challenge Thread.   My Pokesav Challenge Thread. EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 8:39 pm

I will have a prize. Whoever does the best at hacking the Pokemon, I will make them a Pokemon of their choice that passes all legit tests.
Back to top Go down
Rex
Administrator
Administrator
Rex

PostSubject: Re: My Pokesav Challenge Thread.   My Pokesav Challenge Thread. EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 8:49 pm

Great now all we need is members to get this chalenge underway
Back to top Go down
https://giratinanetwork.darkbb.com
Nieker Master
Begginer
Begginer

PostSubject: Re: My Pokesav Challenge Thread.   My Pokesav Challenge Thread. EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 3:54 pm

i will take it Very Happy
im new but i already made a legid pika, but where i can get the hex ceacker?
Back to top Go down
jedihacker
Administrator
Administrator
jedihacker

PostSubject: Re: My Pokesav Challenge Thread.   My Pokesav Challenge Thread. EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 8:43 pm

i romoved the duplicate post lets keep this on topic k
Back to top Go down
TwilightKai
Global Mod.
Global Mod.

PostSubject: Re: My Pokesav Challenge Thread.   My Pokesav Challenge Thread. EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 8:19 am

If you make it pass legit.exe I will be happy. New rule however, you cannot make it hatched.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Pokesav Challenge Thread.   My Pokesav Challenge Thread. Empty

Back to top Go down

My Pokesav Challenge Thread.
Page 1 of 1