Giratina Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best place for gamers!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FR/LG Catching the legends

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rex
Administrator
Administrator
Rex

FR/LG Catching the legends Empty
PostSubject: FR/LG Catching the legends   FR/LG Catching the legends EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 1:22 am

I want to help people on catching the FR/LG (KANTO) legends easyier.We will supply locations and some really good tips.

-A really good tip is if you have 2 gbas and a link cord save your master ball and trade it to hoen region and clone the master ball and trade back 6 of em and catch all the legeonds with it.
-Dont have a link cord or gbas?Catch all the bird with ultra balls because there really not that hard to catch.And catch mewtwo in a ultra ball this may take a while but it is best you save your master ball for the legendary dog at the end.When your legendary dog finaly appears just master ball it and catch it if you dont it will use roar and you will have to find it again

New tips being added as we get them.

Normal FR/LG Legendarys

Catching the Legendary Birds
Capturing them, you need to lower their HP as low as you can. This will make it easy to catch . Now put it into sleep or paralyse it and this should make it even easyier to catch.It is normal that the Legendary Birds don't let them capture so easily, but if you keep throwing Ultra Balls at them, they will eventually be captured. So make sure you carry enough Ultra Balls with you (between 20 and 30 will be enough).

Saving, before battling one of the Birds, make sure you save the game. If the capturing process would fail, you can still return to this returned game and start the capturing all over again.

Moltress
FR/LG Catching the legends Zmoltresslocationos5

Zapdos
FR/LG Catching the legends Zapdoslocationob0

Articuno
FR/LG Catching the legends Articunolocationpa3

Capturing Mewtwo
Finding it, First off he lies within the CERULEAN CAVE. In order to gain acces into there, you must have the
national dex. Which means you beat the pokemon league with 60 different pokemon caught on your
pokedex. Then you must have defeated team rocket on five island. Once in the cave go up till you hit water. SURF left and down until you hit land. Go
left and up the stairs. Keep on that path and until you can go down some stairs and up a ladder.
Then go down the next ladder. Follow the path right and down until you can go back up some stairs
go down that path until you reach water. SURF across to the small platform.

Save, once you get to mewtwo save so you can keep trying to capture it if something goes wrong.

Capturing Mewtwo, once you have reached mewtwo if you are saving your master ball for your legendary dog then you will have to ultra ball it.First off get a pokemon that is about level 55-60 that is supereffective against mewtwo.Second get a pokemon that can put mewtwo to sleep. Now start damaging it and when its got about 1/4 health left start trying to put it to sleep.Once its a sleep keep throwing ultra balls until you capture it.If it wakes up just put it back to sleep.I think you can only capture mewtwo in an ultra ball if it is asleep.

FR/LG Catching the legends Mewtwo10

Catching Your Legendary Dog
Get it in your Pokedex.This is the most useful thing you can do. Trade one with a friend or wait until it pops up randomly on your post-game adventure.

Preparing. The first pokemon in your party should be something with Shadow Tag, such as Wobbufet. You need to prevent the legendary from escaping. Alternatively you can use a Crobat with Mean Look or a Sudowoodo with Block. Make sure this pokemon is less than Level 50.

Finding it. This is easy. Find a route with a lot of grass and weak Pokemon. Somewhere near Pewter City is a good bet. Walk into your chosen route and check the Pokemon's location with your Pokedex. If it says its not there, repeat. Keep doing this until its in the same route as you. This is a matter of luck and persistence.

Save. Saving means you can try again. If it runs or faints, you can start over and keep looking for it.

Battling it. When you're ready, go look for it. To make things easier you can use a Max Repel, but this only works if your lead pokemon is of a lower level than the legendary. This will only help to save time, it won't make the legendary more common. Once you've met it, the first thing you have to do is stop it running. If you're using Wobbufet, you've already done this, but otherwise use Block or Mean Look before it has a chance to run. Once its trapped, it becomes a normal legendary battle. Whittle its health away with False Swipe or other weak moves until its on very low health. Then Ultra Balls relentlessly. Eventually you'll catch it.

Master Ball. Using the master ball is the simplest way to catch it. Once you've met it, forget about trapping it or lowering its health, immediately throw the Master Ball. This is a guaranteed method of catching your legendary dog.Entei
FR/LG Catching the legends Catchi10

Raikou
FR/LG Catching the legends Catchi12

Suicune
FR/LG Catching the legends Catchi13

Events

Capturing the Events
(comming soon)
Mew
FR/LG Catching the legends A9155i0_MewBattle_185x149_w
(sorry no FR/LG pic)

Ho-Oh
FR/LG Catching the legends Catchi14

Lugia
FR/LG Catching the legends Catchi15

Deoxys
FR/LG Catching the legends Catchi16

Last edited by Rex on Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:09 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://giratinanetwork.darkbb.com
DarkLugia
Knowledgable
Knowledgable
DarkLugia

PostSubject: Re: FR/LG Catching the legends   FR/LG Catching the legends EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 1:28 am

Rex wrote:
I want to help people on catching the FR/LG (KANTO) legends easyier.We will supply locations and some really good tips.

-A really good tip is if you have 2 gbas and a link cord save your master ball and trade it to hoen region and clone the master ball and trade back 6 of em and catch all the legeonds with it.
-Dont have a link cord or gbas?Catch all the bird with ultra balls because there really not that hard to catch.And catch mewtwo in a ultra ball this may take a while but it is best you save your master ball for the legendary dog at the end.When your legendary dog finaly appears just master ball it and catch it if you dont it will use roar and you will have to find it again

New tips being added as we get them.

Those are some really good tips to remember. Thanks
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/PokemonHacker09
Rex
Administrator
Administrator
Rex

PostSubject: Re: FR/LG Catching the legends   FR/LG Catching the legends EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 10:25 pm

Thank you also as you can see i have added a few pics of catching a few legends.I will be adding the rest of them soon Lugia,Ho-Oh,suicune,entei,raikou,mewtwo,mew (HEON REGION ONLY)and will be adding how to catch those.Some help me with gathering the data if you could.
Very Happy Razz

Last edited by Rex on Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:16 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
XDLugia
Novice
Novice
XDLugia

PostSubject: Re: FR/LG Catching the legends   FR/LG Catching the legends EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 10:41 pm

Kool thanks i only just bought LG a few days ago.Now i know what to do. Very Happy Because i stuffed up my FR game.

Last edited by XDLugia on Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkLugia
Knowledgable
Knowledgable
DarkLugia

PostSubject: Re: FR/LG Catching the legends   FR/LG Catching the legends EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 10:53 pm

Rex do you have all the boat tickets? That way you can go to Navel Rock (Lugia and Ho-Oh) and Birth Island (Deoxys) so that you can put the pictures on there.
Back to top Go down
Rex
Administrator
Administrator
Rex

PostSubject: Re: FR/LG Catching the legends   FR/LG Catching the legends EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 11:10 pm

No but im trying to get the tickets legit somehow

EDIT:I GOT ALL THE PIC'S Very Happy

Last edited by Rex on Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
DarkLugia
Knowledgable
Knowledgable
DarkLugia

PostSubject: Re: FR/LG Catching the legends   FR/LG Catching the legends EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 12:00 am

If you do catch them somehow you should post a video of you catching them on your Youtube. Yes I know that you are BeamsFamily on Youtube. I am PokemonHacker09.
Back to top Go down
XDLugia
Novice
Novice
XDLugia

PostSubject: Re: FR/LG Catching the legends   FR/LG Catching the legends EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 12:53 am

If you get the vids and we all help get the info i think this should be sticky

*sticky request*
Back to top Go down
Rex
Administrator
Administrator
Rex

PostSubject: Re: FR/LG Catching the legends   FR/LG Catching the legends EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 6:31 pm

Sticky Accepted. Also anyone who has legit GBS boat tickets post here because you might be abble to give us some other tips we dont have on capturing the event legends.And if you could someone could suply pictures of the boat tickets it would be really appreciated.
Back to top Go down
XDLugia
Novice
Novice
XDLugia

PostSubject: Re: FR/LG Catching the legends   FR/LG Catching the legends EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 12:34 am

The info you got for the first few are good just need step by step on how to get to the legendary bird but still good Smile
Back to top Go down
Rex
Administrator
Administrator
Rex

PostSubject: Re: FR/LG Catching the legends   FR/LG Catching the legends EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 4:02 pm

Im trying to get the rest of the info but its taking longer than expected.
Back to top Go down
NOVA
Begginer
Begginer
NOVA

PostSubject: Re: FR/LG Catching the legends   FR/LG Catching the legends EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 5:34 pm

Ill try help find the legendary bird info.So how to get to them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FR/LG Catching the legends   FR/LG Catching the legends Empty

Back to top Go down

FR/LG Catching the legends
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Giratina Network :: Pokemon :: Pokemon Advance Generation-
Jump to: